Be 100% Confident About Your Dining Decisions
Wouldn’t it be nice to have one of the biggest (and most expensive) parts of your trip resolved? To be able to feel 100% confident about your dining decisions? The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining is designed to make sure that in 24 hours you will be feeling great about your plans. And you’ll have fun getting there.
For most of us a Disney World vacation represents the kind of financial investment we can’t afford to waste. We drive ourselves crazy worrying that we’re going to have a bust of a vacation — with a big bill to show for it. The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining is here to help! Download the DFB Guide E-book today for $19.95!
- Over 700 pages of Disney Dining and Planning information, tips, reviews, and recommendations!
- An in-depth Disney Dining Restaurant Reviews section, covering all Disney restaurants, food kiosks, bars, and lounges
- An updated Disney Dining Plan section and price analysis for 2020
- NEW Disney food and restaurant photos
- An updated Disney Snacks chapter, including our list of dozens of must-try snacks AND our Top Must-Have Snacks for 2020
- A comprehensive chapter of What’s New in Disney World in 2020, including new restaurants, menu updates, and more
- Details about how the My Magic+ Planning System and FastPass+ will affect your vacation planning
- Our picks for Great Snacks you must try this year
- Our suggestions for “off the menu” orders you simply have to try
- A fully updated for 2020 list of the must-do restaurants for Disney World first-timers
- Recommendations for the best restaurants to book when you have babies and toddlers
- Updates on all pertinent facts such as dining hours, prices, resources, phone numbers, and restaurant closures/openings
- All new restaurant additions, closures, refurbishments, and added dining experiences
About the Author
AJ Wolfe has been writing about the food at Disney World for years, which represents the culmination of over two decades of research.
She writes The Disney Food Blog, a website all about dining in the Disney parks and resorts, which has been recommended by the New York Times, Parents Magazine, Family Fun Magazine, Redbook Magazine, MSN.com, the Orlando Sentinel, and the OC Register, among others. AJ has even been interviewed about food in Disney parks and resorts on National Public Radio’s “Good Food with Evan Kleiman.”
Tens of thousands of people use AJ’s Disney dining advice every day, so you can feel confident that your plans are in safe hands.