18 ounce packaged of fresh cheese
1 teaspoon of Olive oil
1 tablespoon of Olive oil
1 pound of fresh ripe plum tomatoes, peeled and chopped
1/2 cup of sliced scallions
3 Cloves garlic, crushed
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
Grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook ravioli according to package directions.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over a medium high flame for sauce.
- Add tomatoes, scallions, garlic, and salt and pepper.
- Cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are warmed through.
- Remove from heat.
- Drain pasta well.
- Transfer to a large bowl, and toss with 1 teaspoon oil.
- Add half of the sauce to the ravioli
- Pour remaining vegetable sauce over ravioli.
- Add with Parmesan cheese.