2 large eggs
1 cup confectioners’ sugar
3/4 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 tablespoons of anisette liquor
1 tablespoon oil
1/4 cup of butter
2 2/3 cups of flour
1 cup of glazing sugar
4 teaspoons milk
4 teaspoons light corn syrup
- Beat eggs in mixing bowl.
- Add sugar, salt, baking powder, liquor into bowl and beat.
- Beat together oil and butter in another small bowl and stir into batter.
- Slowly add flour into mixture (use judgment until form soft dough).
- Refrigerate for several hours.
- Shape dough into balls and place on greased cookie sheet.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and bake for 15 min.
- Cool cookies before icing.
- Mix confectioners’ sugar with milk and syrup in mixing bowl.
- Stir until mixture becomes right consistency to spread.
- Add a few drops of anisette liquor for flavor.
- Dip cookies into icing and add sprinkles.